Let’s talk about figuring out what makes you happy, personal development, and having fun in life with voiceover artist and digital nomad Claire Lindsay.
In this episode, I catch up with one of my absolute favourite people, voiceover artist and actor Claire Lindsay. It’s been a while since we had a proper catch-up, but our Libra-Saggitarius connection is as strong as it ever was. It’s an episode filled with laughter and fun, where we chat personal development, yoga, surviving divorce and changing the relationship we have with our finances.
Claire Lindsay is a Canadian actor, voiceover artist, adventure seeker, and entrepreneur who has been passionately following a path of spiritual growth and healing for over ten years. Integrating the valuable tools she’s gained from acting and personal development into her life, she has seen a direct shift into a life lived in trust, grounding, authenticity, creativity, and joy.
This episode’s girl talk:
- How clearing financial debt and going through a divorce sparked her journey of personal development
- Making aligned choices
- How life events give opportunities for us to get back in touch with ourselves
- Why Claire decided to become a digital nomad
- Having fun!
Books talked about in this episode:
- Dirty Birds (Morgan Murray) – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo
- Seven Fallen Feathers – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo | Waterstones
- Girl, Woman, Other (Bernadine Evaristo) – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo | Waterstones
- The Law of One (Jim McCarty) – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo | Waterstones
- Pussy: A Reclamation (Regena Thomashauer) – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo | Waterstones
- Non-Violent Communication (Marshall B. Rosenberg) – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo | Waterstones
- Five Little Indians (Michelle Good) – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo
- The Soul of Money (Lynne Twist) – Buy it on Amazon | Indigo | Waterstones